What Students Learn: Our kindergarten worksheets focus on establishing the fundamental concepts of mathematics, reading, and writing. Apart from these, the topics covered also include social studies, coloring activities, offline games, and basic general knowledge. We expose the students to these topics through a range of interesting activities such as sight words, short vowel sounds, consonant blends, and simple addition with the help of number lines. We are sure our choice of themes, which consist of colorful animals, birds, plants, butterflies, coins, and vehicles, will make learning not just enjoyable but also educational.
What to Expect: Here is a small preview of what our worksheets include for the kindergarteners.
- Fill in the blanks using Missing Letters, Sight Words, Short Vowels
- Counting and Writing Numbers up to 20 using fun-filled themes
- Addition: Adding up to 20, Adding with a Number Line, Addition Under the Sea
- Subtraction: Number Line Subtraction
- Games: Hide and Seek, Shape Sorting, Word Recognition, School Maze, Find the Differences, Rhyme Time
- General Knowledge: Weeks, Earth Day Mini-Book, Garden Plants
- Coloring by Connecting the Dots
- Reading: Story Time, Read and Trace
…and much more…
Difficulty Level: Basic
What Students Learn: With the basics introduced in kindergarten, a preschooler is now ready to bloom. All they need now is a well-designed syllabus to help them strengthen their foundation. And that is precisely what our printable preschool worksheets aim to do. The topics covered in the preschool syllabus include advanced math, reading, writing, coloring, more stimulating offline games, science, and general knowledge. Our worksheets are a visual treat that will help teach your kids number and letter recognition, basic scientific principles, and tracing to improve fine motor skills. We guarantee you will appreciate our preschool worksheets and find them to be both fun and stimulating for your kids.
What to Expect: Here is a glimpse of what our dozens of worksheets have in store for your preschooler.
- Alphabets: Tracing of Upper and Lower Case Letters
- Sounds, Phonics, Words, and Vocabulary
- Numbers 1-10: Counting, Addition
- Matching the Rhyming Words
- Filling the Missing Letters
- Color by Number to help identify numbers, shapes, and colors while practicing fine motor skills.
- Identification of Five Senses and Emotions
- General Knowledge: Weather, Hot/Cold, Earth Day,
- Sorting Techniques, One Syllable Word Search, Mindful Listening
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
What Students Learn: 1st grade curriculum exposes kids to advanced skills in math, reading, writing, science, social studies, history, general knowledge, art, and some basics of a foreign language. Yes! We understand that from here, there is no turning back and that everything comes in too fast. That is why we present to you our simple worksheets to keep your child engrossed while learning all these new overwhelming topics. Our worksheets help in understanding the important concepts taught in class through interactive activities and fun designs.
What to Expect: Given below are some of the topics that our worksheets propose to teach your child. Feel free to explore and find more such worksheets to keep your little one inspired.
- Math: Number Charts & Counting, Fractions, Number Patterns, Measurement, Comparing Numbers, Counting Money, Telling Time, Place Value, Geometry, Addition, Subtraction, Word Problems
- Language: Missing Letters, Sight Words, Consonant Blends, Homophones
- Science: Parts of the Plant, Human Body, Food, Photosynthesis, Chicken Life Cycle
- General Knowledge: Continents, Money Quiz, Earth Maze, Time, Map, Weather, Directions
- Coloring, Picture Comprehension, 3D Shapes
- Writing Sentences, Sequences
Difficulty Level: Basic to Advance
What Students Learn: More of what they did in Grade 1, which includes higher levels of math, reading, writing, science, social studies, history, art, foreign language, and more. And the only way to keep pace with the growing curriculum is to practice regularly. Our 2nd grade worksheets offer the right mix of concept learning through cool designs and fun activities.
What to Expect: A sneak-peak into our 2nd grade worksheet activities.
- Math: Fractions, Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication
- English: Spelling, Word Search, Adjectives, Sentence Formation, Reading Comprehension, Verbs
- History: Prominent personalities like Dr. Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks
- Science: Ocean, Soil, Rocks, Earth Day, Directions, Solar System, Animal Kingdom, Plant Life Cycle
- General Knowledge: Telling Time, Being a Good Citizen, Emotions, World Map
- Story Worksheets
- Foreign Language: Spanish Alphabets,
Browse for more!
Difficulty Level: Advanced
What Students Learn: By the time kids reach grade three, the curriculum broadens, and the only way to balance the workload is to practice. Our third grade worksheets help students accelerate their learning experience through stress-free daily-life activities. Topics covered include advanced math, story sequencing, science, social studies, language, fine arts, history, and more. It is important to understand concepts introduced in the third grade, as this sets the stage for grade four. With the help of our free printable worksheets, created by experienced teachers, learning will be like a walk in the park.
What to Expect: Our third grade worksheets include the below topics and more.
- Math: Addition, Fractions, Telling Time, Subtraction, Multiplication, Elapsed Time Word Problems, Fractions, Geometry
- English: Reading, Nouns, Story Worksheets, Reading Comprehension, Cursive Writing, Verb
- Science: Planets, Solar System, Earth,
- Social Studies: Continents, Geography
- History: American Flag
Difficulty Level: Advanced
What Students Learn: If your kids breathed a sigh of relief on their last day of the grade three class, then they are in for bigger bombshell. Introducing new rules of multiplication, learning about important historical figures, working out mind-boggling puzzles, and more, the grade four syllabus is much more than what kids were exposed to in their previous class. Although fourth grade topics include math, science, geography, history, art, and language, the lessons learned are of the next level. Hence, classroom learning alone will not suffice. Here is where our interesting, free printable grade four worksheets will help your kids prepare better in every subject.
What to Expect: Students have a chance to practice concepts in the following topics.
- Math: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Angle, Measurements, Math Puzzles, PEMDAS
- English: Reading Comprehension, Word Challenge, Grammar, Verb Tense
- Social Studies: The States of America, Latitude and Longitude, Layers of the Earth, Know Your States, American-African historical figures
Difficulty Level: Advanced
What Students Learn: When the going becomes tough, then the tough will definitely get going! With increased workload and challenging curriculum, most grade five students are bound to hit a roadblock sometime or the other. Nevertheless, we offer the right solution with our free and stimulating worksheets to get past this hurdle. Never mind the advanced subjects, all it takes is some extra practice. What you are about to learn consists of extensive biographical passages, important historical personalities, crossword puzzles, advanced grammar, reading, writing, science, and social studies.
What to Expect: Our free worksheets cover the following subjects.
- English: Verb Tense, Vocabulary
- Math: Mixed and Improper Fractions, Multiplication of Fractions, PEDMAS Operations, Base and Volume, Algebra, Multi-Digit Division
- Feelings and Emotions
- Science: Muscle Anatomy, Parts of the Brain
- Geography: 50 States, Earth’s Layers
- History: Famous Historical Personalities
And much more is available for practice.
Difficulty Level: Advanced
So download, print, and practice!